NEWJUSTICE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW BEGINNINGS

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is there anithing you wan't to ask?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

Is there anithing you wan't to ask? Empty
PostSubject: Is there anithing you wan't to ask?   Is there anithing you wan't to ask? EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 4:17 pm

Questions Question
Back to top Go down
http://newjustice.heavenforum.com
barsuk

barsuk

PostSubject: Re: Is there anithing you wan't to ask?   Is there anithing you wan't to ask? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 5:10 pm

what you think about race Kamael ? in PVP or PVM
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Is there anithing you wan't to ask?   Is there anithing you wan't to ask? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:05 pm

barsuk wrote:
what you think about race Kamael ? in PVP or PVM
Kamael is a nice class but it has its disadvantages on the helbound kronical.
In my opinion when the server will start all dd's will be in a disadvantage because of the poor equip and lol lvl it will be a easy target for the nucker's.
In time 2-3 months dd's will have the chance to be as strong as nuker's.
I fought whit Kamaels on dex,i have on Archmage lvl 79(nuker) and fought whit a kamael lvl 81 and the pvp last 10 seconds or more he died very quick(ofc i don't know if he was buffed properly).

Suspect
Back to top Go down
InfectedRocker

InfectedRocker

PostSubject: Is there anithing you wan't to ask?   Is there anithing you wan't to ask? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:07 pm

Kamael is good afther 78+ Smile and at last sub judi in mass pvp Very Happy:P
Back to top Go down
barsuk

barsuk

PostSubject: Re: Is there anithing you wan't to ask?   Is there anithing you wan't to ask? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:28 pm

BTW good opinion but i hate that clas Smile i love my Paladin in OLY it's good more CP more HP not much as Glad but P.DEF M.DEF Very Happy en i know Nuker have advantage but always need some tank Laughing en we need do party Smile more ppl more money , mats , en protekt in PVP Smile en ...sure more chanse get CH cheers
Back to top Go down
InfectedRocker

InfectedRocker

PostSubject: Is there anithing you wan't to ask?   Is there anithing you wan't to ask? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 8:31 pm

lalala nice :X i just want 80 on cardi :X:D
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Is there anithing you wan't to ask?   Is there anithing you wan't to ask? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 10:35 pm

Haw long do you guy's think until we manage to work as a team after the server starts?
1 month/2?
Back to top Go down
barsuk

barsuk

PostSubject: Re: Is there anithing you wan't to ask?   Is there anithing you wan't to ask? EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 11:56 pm

Twisted Evil if we have serious peoples and if we work hard we will succede very fast Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Strike

PostSubject: Re: Is there anithing you wan't to ask?   Is there anithing you wan't to ask? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 6:21 am

Its all about coordonation and team work if we manage to learn this 2 things we will succed as a clan.
Go Go Go NewJustice
Back to top Go down
Amrx

PostSubject: Re: Is there anithing you wan't to ask?   Is there anithing you wan't to ask? EmptyMon Feb 08, 2010 2:33 pm

Well having been accepted(yay Very Happy), just gotta say that all you gotta do is communicate. Take for example all the big clans with just random invites spamming for wars to get big amounts of crp when there 200+ members attack. But they dont talk with each other, they fight among each other, etc.... Keep it in the clan, all work together and everything will fall around us!
Back to top Go down
barsuk

barsuk

PostSubject: Re: Is there anithing you wan't to ask?   Is there anithing you wan't to ask? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:20 am

hello ppl
know today i chek som info en i think is beter start in game whyt a Destro not Paladin
en in dual box i have WC suport clas i know all of you Nukers or healers but we go in party so ..what you think about Destro ..it's more efeciently of pala or not ?
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Is there anithing you wan't to ask?   Is there anithing you wan't to ask? EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:57 am

Its complicated a destro or pala would come in handy.
What class do play better destroyer or paladin?
Its a good idea edit your class on members of newjustice thread and post there what your class will be. Very Happy

Last edited by Lucifer on Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Admin
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Is there anithing you wan't to ask?   Is there anithing you wan't to ask? EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:31 am

ARION SERVER NEWS:
Due to high traffic atm UPC consider that the new login server is getting "ddos" and cut the ip from time to time Smile
problem will be solved only tomorrow when they will be informed to remove the protection

the good news from tonight are that all our hardware from new datacenter used for l2 were OK even with that traffic (so moving Dex and wrath in our datacenter is mather of time only - this will solve the freeze issue at sieges).

that's why we decided to close ARION till tomorrow . It is better than to try to login 1-2 hours

Have a good night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there anithing you wan't to ask?   Is there anithing you wan't to ask? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there anithing you wan't to ask?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NEWJUSTICE :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: